Opening a New Account
Welcome to the account establishment center. By opening an account, you can purchase and trade most of our mutual funds.
Minimum Investments by Account Type
||Direct Accounts w/Guggenheim Investments
|Non-Managed (incl. Retirement Accounts)
|Managed by Financial Advisor*
*Accounts opened through a financial intermediary (non-direct) will be subject to your financial intermediary’s minimum investment amount and minimum account balance requirements, which may differ from the amounts above.
||Accounts via Third Parties
There are no minimum amounts for subsequent investments into the Funds except for subsequent investments made via ACH. Guggenheim Investments reserves the right to modify its minimum account balance requirements at any time, with or without prior notice to you.
To establish an account you can:
- Download an application online, complete it and mail it to us.
1. Download Applications
Downloading applications in PDF format from guggenheiminvestments.com/forms may take a few minutes. We thank you for your patience while the file downloads and appreciate your interest in the Funds.
- Complete the appropriate application.
- After the application is completed, return your application and investment via one of the following methods: Investing by Check, Wire or ACH.
- Shortly after we receive your application and investment, you will receive a transaction confirmation.
- If you have any questions, please call us at 800.820.0888 for assisstance.
Note: Overall initial investment minimum is $5,000 (this is not a per-fund minimum).
2. Request Information by Mail
If you would rather have an investment kit containing all necessary forms, applications and prospectuses sent to your home or business, please click here to request that information by mail.
Benefits of Investing Directly
- One of the most liberal exchange policies in the industry
- Online Account Access and Web Trading
- Twice per day pricing available for multiple funds
- Electronic statements and confirmations by request
- Check-writing privileges from money market accounts
- Systematic withdrawal plan
Not Ready to Invest $5,000?
The Funds are also available through many brokerage firms and financial intermediaries where investment minimums, transaction fees and fund closing times will vary.