The Blue Chip Growth Portfolio, Series 22 ("Trust") seeks to provide total return through capital appreciation and dividend income.
|Wrap Fee Price||N/A|
|Remaining Deferred Sales Charge||$0.0000|
|Mandatory Maturity Date||5/17/2021|
|Inception Unit Price||$10.0000|
|Inception Liquidation Price||$9.7750|
|Deferred Sales Charge Dates||
|Number of Holdings||30|
|Rate Fee Based||-|
* The Historical Annual Dividend Distribution (HADD) per unit is as of the day prior to trust deposit and subject to change. The HADD per unit is the weighted average of the trailing twelve-month distributions paid by the securities included in the portfolio. The HADD rate is based on the HADD divided by the current offer price and recalculated daily. Both the HADD per unit and the rate shown are reduced to account for the effects of fees and expenses, which will be incurred when investing in the Trust. The HADD per unit and rate will vary due to certain factors that may include, but are not limited to, a change in the dividends paid by issuers, a change in Trust expenses or the sale or maturity of securities in the portfolio. There is no guarantee the issuers of the securities included in the Trust will declare dividends or distributions in the future. The HADD of the securities included in the Trust is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of the Trust’s distribution. Due to the negative economic impact across many industries caused by the recent COVID-19 outbreak, certain issuers of the securities included in the trust may elect to reduce the amount of, or cancel entirely, dividends and/or distributions paid in the future. As a result, the HADD figure will likely be higher, and in some cases significantly higher, than the actual distribution rate achieved by the trust.
All data is subject to change daily. Data may differ from the prospectus due to different data sources or market changes. Please refer to prospectus for additional information about the trust including the portfolio section criteria. Source: FactSet Research Systems Inc. unless otherwise noted. The total percentages may not be equal to 100% due to rounding. N/A indicates that certain securities have not been identified and/or classified by the data provider. A unit is a combination of securities or types of securities traded together.
|Weighted Average Price/Earnings (P/E) Ratio||53.81|
|Weighted Average Price/Book (P/B) Ratio||27.30|
|Weighted Average Market Cap (MM)||$475,954.19|
|US Common Stock||94.56%|
|Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment||6.85%|
|Technology Hardware Storage & Peripherals||5.81%|
|Health Care Providers & Services||7.19%|
|Interactive Media & Services||7.53%|
|Aerospace & Defense||6.15%|
|Commercial Services & Supplies||2.77%|
|Road & Rail||2.74%|
|Internet & Direct Marketing Retail||4.06%|
|Equity Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)||5.44%|
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Investment returns and principal value will fluctuate with changes in market conditions. Investors' units, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
Principal Investment Strategy
Under normal circumstances, the Trust will invest at least 80% of the value of its assets in large-cap equity securities. The Trust aims to provide a portfolio of securities that the Sponsor believes includes large, high quality U.S. growth companies. The U.S.- listed common stocks held by the Trust may include the common stocks of U.S. and non- U.S. companies. The Trust may invest in real estate investment Trusts. The Sponsor believes that companies that exhibit strong growth characteristics may demonstrate an ability to accelerate revenues, returns and profits. This acceleration, relative to a firm’s peer group, usually reflects an innovative product or service, an expanding geographic operating footprint, or a competitive advantage enabling the firm to capture additional market share. However, there can be no assurance that any security held by the Trust will meet the Trust objective.
As a result of this strategy, the Trust invests significantly in the health care sector.
The Trust’s portfolio is constructed by the Sponsor using the methodology described below:
• Begin with an initial universe of all U.S.-listed growth securities.
• Focus on factors including, but not limited to:
Risks and Other Considerations
As with all investments, you may lose some or all of your investment in the Trust. No assurance can be given that the Trust’s investment objective will be achieved. The Trust also might not perform as well as you expect. This can happen for reasons such as these:
• Securities prices can be volatile. The value of your investment may fall over time. Market value fluctuates in response to various factors. These can include stock market movements, purchases or sales of securities by the Trust, government policies, litigation, and changes in interest rates, inflation, the financial condition of the securities’ issuer or even perceptions of the issuer. Units of the Trust are not deposits of any bank and are not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency.
• Share prices or dividend rates on the securities in the Trust may decline during the life of the Trust. There is no guarantee that share prices of the securities in the Trust will not decline and that the issuers of the securities will declare dividends in the future and, if declared, whether they will remain at current levels or increase over time.
• The Trust invests significantly in the health care sector. As a result, the factors that impact the health care sector will likely have a greater effect on this Trust than on a more broadly diversified Trust. General risks of companies in the health care sector include extensive competition, generic drug sales, the loss of patent protection, product liability litigation and increased government regulation.
• The Trust invests in “growth” stocks. Growth stocks are issued by companies which are expected to experience greater earnings growth rates relative to other companies in the same industry or the economy as a whole. Securities of growth companies may be more volatile than other stocks. If the perception of a company’s growth potential is not realized, the securities purchased may not perform as expected, reducing the Trust’s return. In addition, because different types of stocks tend to shift in and out of favor depending on market and economic conditions, “growth” stocks may perform differently from the market as a whole and other types of securities.
• Inflation may lead to a decrease in the value of assets or income from investments.
• The Sponsor does not actively manage the portfolio. The Trust will generally hold, and may, when creating additional units, continue to buy, the same securities even though a security’s outlook, market value or yield may have changed.
See “Investment Risks” in Part A of the prospectus and “Risk Factors” in Part B of the prospectus for additional information.
Please see the Trust prospectus for more complete risk information.
Unit Investment Trusts are fixed, not actively managed and should be considered as part of a long-term strategy. Investors should consider their ability to invest in successive portfolios, if available, at the applicable sales charge. UITs are subject to annual fund operating expenses in addition to the sales charge. Investors should consult an attorney or tax advisor regarding tax consequences associated with an investment from one series to the next, if available, and with the purchase or sale of units. Guggenheim Funds Distributors, LLC does not offer tax advice.
Read a prospectus and summary prospectus (if available) carefully before investing. It contains the investment objective, risks charges, expenses and the other information, which should be considered carefully before investing. To obtain a prospectus and summary prospectus (if available) click here or call 800.820.0888.
Investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal.
Guggenheim Investments represents the following affiliated investment management businesses of Guggenheim Partners, LLC: Guggenheim Partners Investment Management, LLC, Security Investors, LLC, Guggenheim Funds Distributors, LLC, Guggenheim Funds Investment Advisors, LLC, Guggenheim Corporate Funding, LLC, Guggenheim Partners Europe Limited, GS GAMMA Advisors, LLC, and Guggenheim Partners India Management. Securities offered through Guggenheim Funds Distributors, LLC.
© 2021 Guggenheim Investments. All Rights Reserved.
Research our firm with FINRA Broker Check.
• Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
This website is directed to and intended for use by citizens or residents of the United States of America only. The material provided on this website is not intended as a recommendation or as investment advice of any kind, including in connection with rollovers, transfers, and distributions. Such material is not provided in a fiduciary capacity, may not be relied upon for or in connection with the making of investment decisions, and does not constitute a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. All content has been provided for informational or educational purposes only and is not intended to be and should not be construed as legal or tax advice and/or a legal opinion. Always consult a financial, tax and/or legal professional regarding your specific situation. Investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal.