The Undervalued Top Picks Portfolio, Series 20 ("Trust") seeks to provide capital appreciation.
|Wrap Fee Price||N/A|
|Remaining Deferred Sales Charge||$0.0000|
|Mandatory Maturity Date||5/26/2020|
|NASDAQ Ticker Symbol||CUVATX|
|Inception Unit Price||$10.0000|
|Inception Liquidation Price||$9.8650|
|Deferred Sales Charge Dates||
|Number of Holdings||40|
|Historical Annual Dividend Distribution*||$0.2387|
* The Historical Annual Dividend Distribution (HADD) is as of the day prior to trust deposit and subject to change. There is no guarantee the issuers of the securities included in the Trust will declare dividends or distributions in the future. The HADD of the securities included in the Trust is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of the Trust’s distribution rate. The HADD is the weighted average of the trailing twelve-month distributions paid by the securities included in the portfolio and is reduced to account for the effects of fees and expenses, which will be incurred when investing in the Trust. The HADD will vary due to certain factors that may include, but are not limited to, a change in the dividends paid by issuers, a change in Trust expenses or the sale or maturity of securities in the portfolio.
All data is subject to change daily. Data may differ from the prospectus due to different data sources or market changes. Please refer to prospectus for additional information about the trust including the portfolio section criteria. Source: FactSet Research Systems Inc. unless otherwise noted. The total percentages may not be equal to 100% due to rounding. N/A indicates that certain securities have not been identified and/or classified by the data provider. A unit is a combination of securities or types of securities traded together.
|Weighted Average Price/Earnings (P/E) Ratio||15.07|
|Weighted Average Price/Book (P/B) Ratio||16.67|
|Weighted Average Market Cap (MM)||$27,600.92|
|US Common Stock||88.95%|
|Health Care Equipment & Supplies||1.63%|
|Health Care Providers & Services||3.21%|
|Health Care Technology||8.14%|
|Mortgage Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)||2.36%|
|Construction & Engineering||2.16%|
|Equity Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)||8.69%|
|Real Estate Management & Development||2.01%|
|Energy Equipment & Services||0.54%|
|Oil Gas & Consumable Fuels||7.77%|
|Diversified Telecommunication Services||3.04%|
|Metals & Mining||3.26%|
|Electronic Equipment Instruments & Components||1.96%|
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Investment returns and principal value will fluctuate with changes in market conditions. Investors' units, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
Principal Investment Strategy
The Trust seeks to provide a portfolio of securities that the Sponsor believes are undervalued by the market and have the potential for increased profitability. However, there can be no assurance that any security held by the Trust will meet the Trust’s objective.
The Trust may hold U.S.-listed common stocks of companies of all market capitalizations. The U.S.-listed common stocks held by the Trust may include the common stocks of U.S. and non- U.S. companies. The Trust may invest in the common stock of real estate investment companies.
The Trust’s portfolio is constructed and the securities are selected on January 31, 2019 using the methodology described below.
In constructing the Trust portfolio, securities will be selected based on the following fundamentally-based quantitative criteria:
• Begin with all companies listed in the Russell 3000 Index.
• Exclude the smallest 1000 companies as measured by market capitalization.
• Exclude companies with a price per share of less than $5 and more than $500.
• Exclude companies with a 30-day average daily traded value of less than $1 million.
• Rank companies according to Guggenheim’s Compass Valuation Model, which is a proprietary process that evaluates companies based on a company’s profitability trend relative to its market valuation trend.
• Select the top companies as identified by the Compass Valuation Model, subject to a sector limitation of +/- 15% of the sector weightings of the Russell 3000 Index.
• Equally weight each selected security within the portfolio as of the security selection date. Please note that due to the fluctuating nature of security prices, the weighting of an individual security in the Trust portfolio may change after the security selection date.
Compass Valuation Model
The Compass Valuation Model is a proprietary process that evaluates companies based on a company’s profitability trend relative to its trend in market valuation. The Compass Valuation Model generates a measure derived from many discrete factors that are used to determine the trajectory of a company’s return on invested capital (ROIC) relative to the company’s market valuation trend. Stocks that demonstrate a strong, relatively uninterrupted improvement in their ROIC, but remain undervalued by the marketplace, result in higher model scores and are selected for the portfolio.
INDEX DEFINITION: The Russell 3000 Index is composed of the 3,000 largest U.S. companies ranked by total market capitalization, representing approximately 98% of the U.S. investable equity market. The index is unmanaged and it is not possible to invest directly in the index.
Risks and Other Considerations
As with all investments, you may lose some or all of your investment in the Trust. No assurance can be given that the Trust’s investment objective will be achieved. The Trust also might not perform as well as you expect. This can happen for reasons such as these:
• Securities prices can be volatile. The value of your investment may fall over time. Market value fluctuates in response to various factors. These can include stock market movements, purchases or sales of securities by the Trust, government policies, litigation, and changes in interest rates, inflation, the financial condition of the securities’ issuer or even perceptions of the issuer. Units of the Trust are not deposits of any bank and are not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency.
• The Trust invests in REITs. REITs may concentrate their investments in specific geographic areas or in specific property types, such as, hotels, shopping malls, residential complexes and office buildings. The Trust invests in REITs. REITs may concentrate their investments in specific geographic areas or in specific property types, such as, hotels, shopping malls, residential complexes and office buildings. The value of the REITs and other real estate securities and the ability of such securities to distribute income may be adversely affected by several factors, including: rising interest rates; changes in the global and local economic climate and real estate conditions; perceptions of prospective tenants of the safety, convenience and attractiveness of the properties; the ability of the owner to provide adequate management, maintenance and insurance; the cost of complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act; increased competition from new properties; the impact of present or future environmental legislation and compliance with environmental laws; changes in real estate taxes and other operating expenses; adverse changes in governmental rules and fiscal policies; adverse changes in zoning laws; declines in the value of real estate; the downturn in the subprime mortgage lending market and the real estate markets in the United States; and other factors beyond the control of the issuer of the security.
• The Trust invests in securities issued by small-capitalization and mid-capitalization companies. These securities customarily involve more investment risk than securities of large-capitalization companies. Small-capitalization and mid-capitalization companies may have limited product lines, markets or financial resources and may be more vulnerable to adverse general market or economic developments.
• Share prices or dividend rates on the securities in the Trust may decline during the life of the Trust. There is no guarantee that share prices of the securities in the Trust will not decline and that the issuers of the securities will declare dividends in the future and, if declared, whether they will remain at current levels or increase over time.
• Inflation may lead to a decrease in the value of assets or income from investments.
• The Sponsor does not actively manage the portfolio. The Trust will generally hold, and may, when creating additional units, continue to buy, the same securities even though a security’s outlook, market value or yield may have changed.
See “Investment Risks” in Part A of the prospectus and “Risk Factors” in Part B of the prospectus for additional information.
Please see the Trust prospectus for more complete risk information.
Unit Investment Trusts are fixed, not actively managed and should be considered as part of a long-term strategy. Investors should consider their ability to invest in successive portfolios, if available, at the applicable sales charge. UITs are subject to annual fund operating expenses in addition to the sales charge. Investors should consult an attorney or tax advisor regarding tax consequences associated with an investment from one series to the next, if available, and with the purchase or sale of units. Guggenheim Funds Distributors, LLC does not offer tax advice.
Read a prospectus and summary prospectus (if available) carefully before investing. It contains the investment objective, risks charges, expenses and the other information, which should be considered carefully before investing. To obtain a prospectus and summary prospectus (if available) click here or call 800.820.0888.
Investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal.
Guggenheim Investments represents the following affiliated investment management businesses of Guggenheim Partners, LLC: Guggenheim Partners Investment Management, LLC, Security Investors, LLC, Guggenheim Funds Distributors, LLC, Guggenheim Funds Investment Advisors, LLC, Guggenheim Corporate Funding, LLC, Guggenheim Partners Europe Limited, GS GAMMA Advisors, LLC, and Guggenheim Partners India Management. Securities offered through Guggenheim Funds Distributors, LLC.
© 2020 Guggenheim Investments. All Rights Reserved.
Research our firm with FINRA Broker Check.
• Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
This website is directed to and intended for use by citizens or residents of the United States of America only. The material provided on this website is not intended as a recommendation or as investment advice of any kind, including in connection with rollovers, transfers, and distributions. Such material is not provided in a fiduciary capacity, may not be relied upon for or in connection with the making of investment decisions, and does not constitute a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. All content has been provided for informational or educational purposes only and is not intended to be and should not be construed as legal or tax advice and/or a legal opinion. Always consult a financial, tax and/or legal professional regarding your specific situation. Investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal.